AIMP 5.10 Build 2414 – Neowin
AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with exceptional sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classic audio player (Winamp).
The program includes an 18-band equalizer, a viewer window to display rhythmic visual effects, and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fade-out effect makes your song list look like an endless musical loop, and a handy volume normalization feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, main player functions can be easily controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP offers three additional utilities that also allow you to record any sound to your computer, convert audio files from one format to another, and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known BASS audio engine, so it is easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the functionality of players.
AIMP 5.10 version 2414 change log:
- Sound engine: restart the ASIO driver in case of error without restarting the application
- Fixed: Player not catching CUE files from .iso.wv images
- Fixed: Playlist – “move to” command invokes “copy to” dialog (5.10 regression)
- Fixed: Playlist – hangs in “loading” step after renaming file in tag editor (5.10 regression)
- Fixed: Playlist – queue not registering references to playlists (5.10 regression)
- Fixed: Tag editor – FLAC – shortened version of JPEG MIME type is used instead of full version
- Fixed: plugins – MyClouds – CUE is ignored if it refers to a file with the same name, but with a different extension
- Fixed other minor issues
Get notified of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
Report a problem with the article